A complete guide to colonoscopy featuring more than 1,000 superb illustrations!In recent decades, colonoscopy has developed into one of the most essential techniques for early screening, detection, and diagnosis of colorectal cancer, inflammatory bowel disease, and other disorders. And rapid advances in interventional endoscopy offer doctors and patients an ever-increasing array of treatment possibilities. For newcomers to the technique and advanced practitioners alike, this lavishly illustrated atlas is a state-of-the-art guide to total colonoscopy.An accessible introduction to colonoscopy-Expert authors present all of the necessary instruments and examination techniques, as well as guidelines on preparation, related medications, complications, and more.-Tips and tricks for instrument insertion and guidance-Illustrated, thorough descriptions of normal findings in all colon segments-A logical structure and easy-to-use-layout Practical tools for the experienced practitioner-Detailed descriptions and multiple illustrations of numerous pathological findings-Endoscopic criteria and differential diagnoses for all major diseases-Useful guide to examination procedures depending on clinical findingsDetailed information on the latest techniques and developments-Coverage of the complete spectrum of interventional colonoscopy, including polypectomy, mucosectomy, tumor treatment, removing foreign objects, treating fistulas, and suture insufficiency-Indications and success rates of various treatments, including thermocoagulation, injection, and mechanical treatmentsCompiled by a team of experts with decades of combined experience in the field, the “Atlas of Colonoscopy” is an essential resource for anyone working in an endoscopy unit.
Donate to help us maintain service!
Attention: For free users
Ryushare is blocked by some Internet Service Provider. If you can't download any file from Ryushare (file not found error), please use a VPN program to hide your IP, for example Tunnel Bear!
Note: Premium links are not affected!
Buy cheap ebooks
- Fine-Needle Biopsy of Superficial and Deep Masses: Interventional Approach and Interpretation Methodology by Pattern Recognition
- From Local Invasion to Metastatic Cancer: Involvement of Distant Sites Through the Lymphovascular System
- Frozen Section Library: Genitourinary Tract
- Genetics of Colorectal Cancer
- Functional Preservation and Quality of Life in Head and Neck Radiotherapy
- admin on Rhinoplasty: McGraw-Hill Plastic Surgery Atlas
- admin on Hayes’ Principles and Methods of Toxicology, Sixth Edition
- admin on Kline and Hudson’s Nerve Injuries: Operative Results for Major Nerve Injuries, Entrapments and Tumors / Edition 2
- hosamhabib on Kline and Hudson’s Nerve Injuries: Operative Results for Major Nerve Injuries, Entrapments and Tumors / Edition 2
- nisica on Hayes’ Principles and Methods of Toxicology, Sixth Edition