Rosai and Ackerman’s Surgical Pathology delivers the authoritative guidance you need to overcome virtually any challenge in surgical pathology. Recognized globally for his unmatched expertise, preeminent specialist Juan Rosai, MD brings you state-of-the-art coverage of the latest advancements in immunohistochemistry, genetics, molecular biology, prognostic/predictive markers, and much more – equipping you to effectively and efficiently diagnose the complete range of neoplastic and non-neoplastic entities. And now, with online access at www.expertconsult.com, you can easily search the contents of this 2-volume masterwork online and download more than 3,300 detailed images.
NEW TO THIS EDITION
- Make optimal use of all the very latest advances including our increased understanding of the genetic basis of inherited and acquired disease, the newest molecular genetic and immunohistochemical techniques, and the most recent WHO disease classification schemes.
- Efficiently review the clinical presentation, gross and microscopic features, ultrastructural and immunohistochemical findings, differential diagnosis, therapy, and prognosis for virtually every pathologic entity.
- Compare your findings to more than 3,300 outstanding illustrations that capture the characteristic presentation of every type of lesion.
- Avoid diagnostic pitfalls using Dr. Rosai’s expert observations on what to look for, what to be careful about, and which presentations can be misleading.
- Find quick answers on tumor staging, quality control procedures, and the handling of gross specimens through valuable appendices.
- Search the complete contents online at www.expertconsult.com and download all 3,300+ images, most in full color.
Publication date: June 23, 2011
- Juan Rosai, MD, Chairman, Department of Pathology, National Cancer Institute, Milan, Italy; Professor, Department of Pathology,Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, NY, USA