Fully updated, now in full color, this latest edition of Levin and O’Neal’s The Diabetic Foot continues the work’s proud tradition of providing the best diagnostic and management information for the challenging problems faced by patients with diabetic foot problems. With tips and pearls in every chapter, expansive color photographs, and its focus on team care, this classic reference is a must-have for anyone who cares for diabetic patients!
- Provide balanced, coordinated “team” care with multidisciplinary perspectives from diverse health professionals who care for diabetic patients with foot problems, including orthopedists, endocrinologists, vascular surgeons, podiatrists and wound care nurses.
- Use the exclusive Tips and Pearls in every chapter for quick review.
- Enjoy fresh takes on many topics with 50% new contributors.
- Find information more easily with a new full-color page design.
- Meet diagnostic challenges with color photographs of the clinical problems discussed in the book.