Manage cardiovascular problems more effectively with the most comprehensive resource available! A trusted companion toBraunwald’s Heart Disease, Cardiovascular Therapeutics, 4th Edition addresses pharmacological, interventional, and surgical management approaches for each type of cardiovascular disease. This practical and clinically focused cardiology reference offers a balanced, complete approach to all of the usual and unusual areas of cardiovascular disease and specific therapies in one concise volume, equipping you to make the best choices for every patient.
New to this Edition
- Make the best use of the latest genetic and molecular therapies as well as advanced therapies for heart failure.
- Cut right to the answers you need with an enhanced focus on clinically relevant information and a decreased emphasis on pathophysiology.
- Stay current with ACC/AHA/ESC guidelines and the best ways to implement them in clinical practice.
- Get an enhanced visual perspective with an all-new, full-color design throughout.
- Access the complete contents online and download imagesat www.expertconsult.com.
- Understand current approaches to treating and managing cardiovascular patients for long-term health, for complex problems, and for unusual cardiac events.
- Benefit from the substantial experience of Elliott M. Antman, MD, Marc S. Sabatine, MD, and a host of other respected authorities, who provide practical, evidence-based rationales for all of today’s clinical therapies.
- Expand your knowledge beyond pharmacologic interventions with complete coverage of the most effective interventional and device therapies being used today.
- Easily reference Braunwald’s Heart Disease, 9th Edition for further information on topics of interest.
- Elliott M. Antman, MD, Professor of Medicine, Cardiology, Harvard Medical School, Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, MA