The leading reference book in the field of electrodiagnostic medicine just got better with this remarkable new edition, which is thoroughly revised and updated. Written by three of the leading authorities in the field along with several expert contributors, this comprehensive textbook continues to provide the fundamentals as well as the practical, clinical applications of electrodiagnostic medicine for novices and experienced practitioners alike.
- The text is complemented by a superb CD-ROM containing videos of waveforms
- The text is clear and concise, and enhanced by hundreds of illustrations and tables.
- “The best single reference book currently available in the field.” – Excerpt from a review of the first edition of this book from the New England Journal of Medicine
- New chapters include Heriditary Neuropathies, Quantitative Sensory Testing, and Chemical Denervation
- All chapters from previous edition were extensively reworked and several topics (myopathies, polyneuropathies) were expanded to generate multiple chapters