by Glenn N. Levine
Get quick answers to the most important clinical questions with Cardiology Secrets! Using the popular and trusted Secret Series® Q&A format, this easy-to-read cardiology book provides rapid access to the practical, “in-the-trenches” know-how you need to succeed both in practice, and on cardiology board and recertification exams.
• Get the evidence-based guidance you need to provide optimal care for your patients with cardiac heart diseases.
• Explore effective solutions to a full range of clinical issues including the general examination, diagnostic procedures, arrhythmias, symptoms and disease states, valvular heart disease, cardiovascular pharmacology, and other medical conditions with associated cardiac involvement.
• Zero in on key information with bulleted lists, mnemonics, practical tips from the leading cardiologists, and “Key Points” boxes that provide a concise overview of important board-relevant content.
• Review essential material efficiently with the “Top 100 Secrets in Cardiology” – perfect for last-minute study or self-assessment.
• Apply all the latest advances in clinical cardiology techniques, technology, and pharmacology.
• Access the complete text and illustrations online at Expert Consult, fully searchable.