by Kenneth A. Ellenbogen, Bruce L. Wilkoff, G. Neal Kay, Chu-Pak Lau
Clinical Cardiac Pacing, Defibrillation and Resynchronization Therapy, 4th Edition, by Drs. Kenneth A. Ellenbogen, Bruce L. Wilkoff, G. Neal Kay, and Chu-Pak Lau, helps you deliver superior clinical outcomes using the latest, most successful cardiac electrophysiology techniques. Expertly and practically incorporate today’s technical developments in device and ablation therapies into your practice, and stay on the edge of this rapidly advancing field. Strengthen your skills in challenging new areas like ICD therapy in hereditary arrhythmias, interventional techniques for device implantation, implantable cardiovascular monitors, leadless pacing, and the biologic pacemaker. Watch experts perform these cutting-edge procedures online at www.expertconsult.com to help maximize your efficiency and solve a broader range of heart rhythm challenges than ever before.
• Manage more patients and handle a broader range of conditions by following the newest standards in pacing, defibrillation, and resynchronization technologies.
• Apply the latest procedures with guidance from world authorities who contribute fresh perspectives on the challenging clinical area of cardiac electrophysiology.
• Confidently treat your patients with the newest, state-of-the-art techniques for atrial and ventricular pacing modes; ICD therapy in hereditary arrhythmias; interventional techniques for device implantation; guidelines for managing device and lead advisories; implantable cardiovascular monitors; leadless pacing and ICDs; and the biologic pacemaker.
• Mirror the performance of the experts as they perform step-by-step procedures in intervention, implantation, and ablation therapies in the online videos.
• Search the complete contents online, link to PubMed, download the image gallery, review practice guidelines, and view all of the videos at www.expertconsult.com.
Treat more patients and get better outcomes with the latest procedures in pacing, defibrillation and resynchronization therapy from Dr. Ellenbogen.