Get the pathology knowledge you need, the way you need it, from the name you can trust! Robbins Basic Pathology has helped countless students master the core concepts in pathology. This 8th Edition continues that tradition, providing outstanding, user-friendly coverage of the latest information in the field. Clinicopathologic correlations highlight the relationships between basic science and clinical medicine, while state-of-the-art gross and photomicrographic illustrations help you understand complex principles. What’s more, access to the complete contents online at www.studentconsult.com enables you to study more powerfully than ever before!
NEW TO THIS EDITION
- Summary boxes highlight key information throughout each chapter.
- Illustrations have been improved and simplified throughout providing improved visual clarification of important concepts.
- A plethora of extras available on Student Consult including self assessment questions, Pathology case studies and Virtual Microscope functionality for most of the high quality photomicrographs.
- Valuable Instructor teaching resources on EVOLVE including all of the images from the book and a test bank with page references to the text.
- Get a rich understanding of all essential pathology concepts with expert guidance from an all-star editorial team.
- Grasp the connections between basic science and clinical medicine with clinicopathologic correlations throughout.
- Master complex principles visually with the aid of more than 1,000 high-quality, full-color illustrations, photographs, and photomicrographs.
- Understand all the key points with NEW Summary Boxes in every chapter.
- Access the complete contents of the book online at www.studentconsult.com, anywhere you go…perform quick searches…add your own notes and bookmarks…follow Integration Links to related bonus content from other STUDENT CONSULT titles…and reference all of other STUDENT CONSULT titles you own online, tooall in one place!
Publication date: May free celebrity porn 17, 2007
- Vinay Kumar, MBBS, MD, FRCPath, Professor and Chairman, Department of Pathology, University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine, Chicago, IL;
- Abul K. Abbas, MBBS, Professor and Chair, Department of Pathology, University of California San Francisco School of Medicine, San Francisco, CA;
- Nelson Fausto, MD, Professor and Chair, Department of Pathology, University of Washington, Seattle, WA; and
- Richard Mitchell, MD, PhD, Associate Professor of Pathology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA