by George V. Lawry, Gillian Hawker, Hans J. Kreder, Dana Jerome
Fam’s Musculoskeletal Examination and Joint Injection Techniques provides cutting-edge content and clear, clinical advice on joint injection techniques and performing the musculoskeletal exam. George V. Lawry, Hans J. Kreder, Gillian Hawker, and Dana Jerome present full-color photographs and illustrations demonstrating musculoskeletal (MSK) exam and joint injection techniques for step-by-step guidance…in print and online.
• Master applied anatomy through discussions of basic biology, anatomy, and functions of the musculoskeletal system.
• Apply anatomy skills in aspiration/injection techniques of both the joint and periarticular structures.
• Perform and interpret the physical exam thanks to step-by-step how-to guidance.
• Visualize anatomic landmarks in precise detail using the rich, full-color photographs and illustrations.
• Find up-to-date material on common abnormal conditions for every joint and easily identify each one.
• Access information easily with coverage of examination and injection techniques, organized by body region.
• Tap into multidisciplinary viewpoints from rheumatology, orthopaedics, and other health professions including physical therapy and chiropractice.
• Perform exams more effectively with evidence-based findings throughout the text.
• Apply cutting-edge knowledge on injection techniques to your practice.
• See physicians performing injections and parts of the musculoskeletal exam in full-color “action” shots.
• View videos of injection procedures online at expertconsult.com that reinforce concepts from the text.