by Prem Puri
Newborn Surgery, Third Edition provides a comprehensive compendium of the pathophysiology, investigation and management of neonatal disorders.
Areas covered include in this new edition include:
- Preoperative assessment
- Postoperative management
- Ethical considerations in newborn surgery
- Head, neck, and chest surgery
- Esophagus and gastrointestinal tract surgery
- Liver and biliary tract surgery
- Anterior abdominal wall defects
- Spina bifida and hydrocephalus
- Genitourinary issues
- Long-term outcomes in newborn surgery
With its uniquely comprehensive coverage of neonatal surgical specialties, this book is the first stop for anyone looking to supplement their knowledge in this broad and increasingly disparate field, including pediatric surgeons, general surgeons with pediatric practice, neonatologists, pediatricians, and pediatric radiologists.