by Alexander R. Vaccaro (Editor)
Spine Surgery, 2nd Edition delivers step-by-step, multimedia guidance to help you master the must-know techniques in this field. Part of the popular and practical Operative Techniques series, this orthopaedics reference focuses on individual procedures, each presented in a highly visual, easy-to-follow format for quick reference.
• Access the entire text, fully searchable, online at www.expertconsult.com.
• Concentrate on precisely the information you need with brief, highly illustrated coverage of each surgical technique, complemented with just the right amount of relevant science.
• Find the answers you need quickly and easily with a strictly templated format for consistent and rapid visual reference.
• View 12 surgical videos at www.expertconsult.com demonstrating how to perform state-of-the-art procedures such as C1-C2 Posterior Cervical Fixation, Minimally Invasive Deformity Correction and Fusion, and Lumbar Disc Arthroplasty.
• Learn today’s hottest techniques with new chapters on C2 translaminar fixation, vertebroplasty/kyphoplasty, internal laminectomy, and interbody fusion.
• See exactly what to do using step-by-step intraoperative photos demonstrating each technique, and radiographs showing presenting problems and post-surgical outcomes.
• Achieve optimal results using minimally invasive surgery whenever possible.
• Contain costs by using new implants related to pedicle screws and interbody devices, as well as new biologics such as BMP (bone morphogenetic protein).
• Benefit from the latest evidence-based information from randomized trials and retrospective studies.