by Orlo H. Clark, Electron Kebebew
Atlas of Endocrine Surgical Techniques, a title in the new Surgical Techniques Atlas series edited by Drs. Townsend and Evers, presents state-of-the-art updates on the full range of endocrine surgical techniques performed today. Drs. Duh, Clark, and Kebebew, along with esteemed international contributors, offer you expert advice on a variety of endocrine surgical techniques, including laparoscopic and endoscopic procedures to help you expand your repertoire and hone your clinical skills. Full-color illustrations and photographs enhance visual guidance and Expert Consult functionality gives you easy access to the full text online at expertconsult.com.
• Includes convenient access to the full-text online as well as procedural videos that highlight pivotal moments and the techniques of the physicians who pioneered the procedures, showing you how to proceed.
• Offers step-by-step guidance on a variety of endocrine surgical techniques, giving you more options for the challenges you face.
• Discusses the hottest topics in endocrine surgery, including minimally invasive techniques that result in shorter recovery times and better outcomes for patients.
• Presents more than 400 full-color illustrations and step-by-step intraoperative photographs for expert visual guidance.
• Discusses pearls and pitfalls to help you avoid complications.
• Uses a consistent, easy-to-follow chapter format that includes clinical anatomy, pre-operative considerations, operative steps, and post-operative care to make reference easy.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should online access to the web site be discontinued.