by Sara D Rynders, Jennifer Hart
The first reference of its kind designed specifically for PAs, Orthopaedics for Physician Assistants is a comprehensive, portable handbook that helps you master orthopaedic physical examination and history taking, imaging interpretation and diagnosis, and treatment strategies- essential knowledge that directly affects your patient care. Authors Sara Rynders and Jennifer Hart present precisely the diagnostic and procedural information you need with this easy-to-use, PA-focused orthopaedic resource!
• Learn how to interpret and correlate lab and diagnostic procedures, reach an accurate diagnosis, formulate effective treatment plans, and implement therapeutic strategies.
• Quickly grasp pertinent information with brief, bulleted text enhanced with clear diagrams and images.
• Easily follow the guidelines for each procedure thanks to consistent headings in each chapter and a handy outline format.
• See how to perform 14 key joint injections with online videos demonstrating elbow joint injection, knee joint injection, medial epicondyle injection, subacromial injection, digital block, and more.
• Access the entire text and illustrations online at www.expertconsult.com.