by Frank Sellke, Marc Ruel
Atlas of Cardiac Surgical Techniques, a title in the new Surgical Techniques Atlas series edited by Drs. Townsend and Evers, presents state-of-the-art updates on all main cardiac surgical techniques performed today. Drs. Sellke and Ruel, along with esteemed international contributors, offer you expert advice on a variety of techniques—open and interventional—to help you expand your surgical repertoire and hone your skills. Full-color illustrations and photographs enhance visual guidance and Expert Consult functionality gives you easy access to the full text online at expertconsult.com.
• Includes convenient access to the full-text online as well as procedural videos that show you how to proceed.
• Offers step-by-step guidance on a variety of cardiac surgical techniques, both open and interventional, giving you more options for the challenges you face.
• Discusses the hottest topics in cardiac surgery, including minimally invasive techniques, robotic surgery, aortic dissections, and more.
• Presents more than 400 full-color illustrations and step-by-step intraoperative photographs for expert visual guidance.
• Discusses pearls and pitfalls to help you avoid complications.
• Uses a consistent, easy-to-follow chapter format that includes clinical anatomy, pre-operative considerations, operative steps, post-operative care, and pearls and pitfalls to make reference easy.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should online access to the web site be discontinued.