by Robert J. McKenna
Minimally Invasive Thoracic Surgery (VATS) presents step-by-step instructions on procedures that yield better patient outcomes and recoveries. Dr. Robert J. McKenna covers major developments in video-assisted thorascopic surgery (VATS)-including lung-volume reduction surgery. The included DVD and online access offer videos of experts performing these valuable techniques.
• Access the fully searchable contents of the book online at www.expertconsult.com, along with videos demonstrating key minimally invasive thoracic procedures.
• Get the latest on video-assisted thorascopic surgery (VATS), including lung-volume reduction surgery.
• Hone your skills in each procedure through step-by-step instructions, along with tips and discussions of complications.
• Grasp the visual nuances of surgery from nearly 400 intraoperative photographs depicting procedures.
• Master the full range of minimally invasive procedure through comprehensive coverage that highlights even lesser known techniques.
• Watch procedures performed by the experts who helped pioneer them on the instructional DVD and the website.
Unique visual guidance to minimally invasive procedures including VATS