by Bahman Guyuron, John A. Persing, Brian Kinney, Elof Eriksson, J. Peter Rubin
Featuring the work of both international experts and up-and-coming stars in this fast-changing field, this multimedia two-volume reference presents comprehensive, quick-access coverage of all aspects of aesthetic and reconstructive plastic surgery practice, with an emphasis on today’s techniques. Its content and format follows the core curriculum designed by the academic chairmen of plastic surgery, making it a practical resource for residents and the perfect review for the plastic surgery board examination. A bonus DVD—bound in the text—further enhances your surgical skills…enabling you to offer the beautiful results your patients expect. And, as an Expert Consult title, it includes a companion web site offering this unparalleled guidance where and when you need it. In print and online, Plastic Surgery offers must-have guidance for surgical success!
• Covers of all plastic surgery procedures in one convenient two-volume resource.
• Presents the practice-proven experience of more than 220 authorities for better patient outcomes.
• Includes abundant tables, bulleted information, and summary boxes to speed you to the answers you need.
• Features more than 2,000 photographs—augmented by 1,000 full-color surgical drawings—that show you how to proceed and what results to expect.
• Includes advice on complications to help you avoid mistakes and increase your learning.
• Offers clear advice in Outcomes Boxes to help you optimize surgical procedures outcomes.
• Presents videos on the bonus DVD of more than 50 video clips to help you hone and refine your surgical techniques.
• Provides access to a companion web site featuring all of the text and illustrations from the 2-volume set and video clips of surgical procedures.
• Covers all information required to pass Boards.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.