by Ronald McRae
A new edition of a now classic, highly-illustrated textbook of clinical orthopaedic examination suitable for specialist trainee orthopaedic surgeons, rheumatologists, medical students and physiotherapists.
• Anew edition of an internationally respected textbook of orthopaedic examination
• The unique ‘strip cartoon’ artwork programme provides an easy-to-read approach to the subject affording an effective way to learn
• A highly praised book by reviewers for its clear and lucid writing style
• The text reflects the classic ‘look, feel, move’ approach to patient evaluation
• Provides practical guidance on interpretation of radiographs
• Almost 1000 drawings produced by the author himself provide a unique means of teaching.
• The updated text includes a number of new tests and methods of assessing overall limb function.
• More information has been added in the section on back pain.
• There is an expanded description on the interpretation of the ankle jerk and more information on tracking the progress of skeletal maturation.
• Anew up-to-date design reflects that of the sister volume Practical Fracture Techniques 5e
The book contains black-and-white illustrations.