by Peter C. Neligan, Donald W Buck ll
Core Procedures in Plastic Surgery, edited by Drs. Peter C. Neligan and Donald W. Buck, II, is a one-of-a-kind medical reference book designed to help you master the 20 most in-demand operative techniques from Plastic Surgery, 3rd Edition – the definitive 6-volume masterwork in plastic and reconstructive surgery. Quick-access bulleted procedures, photos, and online videos provide the high-yield, highly visual guidance you need to perform these procedures confidently and achieve optimal outcomes. The result is a must-have for every plastic surgeon’s library!
• Master 20 essential plastic surgery procedures including open and closed rhinoplasty, abdominal wall reconstruction, expander/implant reconstruction of the breast (including latissimus dorsi technique), local flaps for facial coverage (including cheek and lip reconstruction), cleft lip and cleft palate repair, flexor tendon reconstructions, and more.
• Depend on the preeminent authority that has made Dr. Neligan’s Plastic Surgery, 3rd Edition the most trusted reference in plastic surgery.
• Review techniques quickly and easily thanks to a highly templated, bulleted format.
• See what to look for and how to proceed by viewing full-color photos throughout.
• Access the complete content and procedural videos online at Expert Consult.