by Raza Pasha, Justin S. Golub
The bestselling pocketguide—Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery: Clinical Reference Guide—is back in an extensively revised, up-to-date, and expanded third edition.
Spanning the breadth of the entire field, this “high-yield” book retains a “by residents, for residents” feel, while also including expert content useful to accomplished physicians. Students, residents, attendings, and speech/hearing professionals will find the highly organized, outline format to be useful for clinical situations as well as a last minute cram for morning rounds. The guide has proven essential for board review as well as a quick source for primary care providers.
In addition to all the great features that have made this sought after book a runaway success, the new edition features
* A comprehensive update featuring the latest diagnostic and treatment information
* A brand new sleep medicine chapter, providing critical information for this rapidly expanding subspecialty
* Expanded and revised information, notably in sections covering plastics; rhinology; otology/neurotology; H&N cancer; and general otolaryngology
* A new CDC vaccine guideline appendix
* Summaries of significant head and neck cancer trials
* A fully revised index
* Contributions from current residents
* New and updated figures
* Updated terminology reflecting changes in disease names, and more
Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery 3ed is a welcomed update and has already become a repeat bestseller. Order today and find out why readers have turned to ‘Pasha’ as their go-to reference book.