by Gary M. Gartsman
Authored by one of the most respected names in the field, this comprehensive book with its accompanying video material covers the entire spectrum of operative shoulder arthroscopy—from initial operating room set-up through advanced reconstructive procedures. It offers detailed coverage of diagnostic glenohumeral joint and subacromial space anatomy, as well as the latest treatment options for Bankart repair, SLAP repair, and repair of a full range of rotator cuff lesions. It also presents the most current management strategies for stiff shoulders and osteoarthritis. Plus, full motion videos on CD-ROM, bound in the book, demonstrates exactly how to complete both simple and complex operations.
• Includes full motion videos on CD-ROM showing all of the steps required to complete simple as well as complex shoulder arthroscopic operations.
• Features in-depth coverage of today’s hottest and most controversial topics, such as the management of massive and irreparable rotator cuff tears · arthroscopic treatment of osteoarthrosis · and thermal treatment for glenohumeral instability.
• Details all of the steps necessary to perform a rotator cuff, Bankart, or SLAP repair.
• Offers detailed discussion, illustrations, and video footage describing capsular tensioning during arthroscopic repair of shoulder instability.
• Emphasizes outcomes analysis.
• Presents over 900 figures, photographs, and drawings (over 700 in full color) illustrating key points.