- Tarek Shaarawy, MD, MSc, Consultant Ophthalmologist and Head, Glaucoma Sector, Ophthalmology Service, Department of Clinical Neurosciences, University of Geneva, Switzerland;
- Mark B. Sherwood, FRCP, FRCOphth, Daniels Professor, Departments of Ophthalmology and Cell Biology, Director of Vision Research Center, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, USA;
- Roger A. Hitchings, FRCP, FRCOphth, Professor of Ophthalmology and Consultant, Director of Research and Development, Moorfields Eye Hospital, London, UK
- Jonathan G. Crowston, MD, PhD, Professor, Department of Ophthalmology, University of Melbourne, Centre for Eye Research Australia, Royal Victorian Eye & Ear Hospital, Melbourne, Australia
- Glaucoma Volume 1: Medical Diagnosis & Therapy
- Glaucoma Volume 2: Surgical Management
Recent dramatic advances in diagnosis, as well as medical and surgical treatment, mean that you can offer your glaucoma patients more timely and effective interventions. This brand-new clinical reference delivers the comprehensive, expert guidance you need to make optimal use of these new approaches…online, in print, and on video on DVD! Get in-depth guidance on all aspects of adult and pediatric glaucoma with one volume devoted to diagnosis and medical treatment, and another that focuses on surgical techniques.
- Presents world-class expertise through advice from leading specialists across six continents.
- Captures key diagnostic findings and operative procedures with 1,200 high-quality images and photographs-1,000 in full color-that highlight nuances of glaucoma presentation and treatment.
- Covers all aspects of adult and pediatric glaucoma in Volume One, and the latest diagnostic imaging techniques including ultrasound biomicroscopy and optical coherence tomography.
- Guides you through the newest surgical techniques-such as trabeculectomy, gonio-surgery, combined surgeries, and implant procedures-in Volume Two.
- Features an entire section devoted to new horizons, including the latest in stem cell research, gene transfer, and implants.
- Allows quick reference thanks to a well-organized, user-friendly full-color layout.
- Provides access to the contents of the book online with downloadable images, Gold Standard drug information, and more.
- Includes a DVD that features 25 diagnostic and surgical techniques being performed in real time on video.