Neurology in Clinical Practice brings you the most current clinical neurology through a comprehensive text, detailed color images, and video demonstrations. Drs. Daroff, Fenichel, Jankovic and Mazziotta, along with more than 150 expert contributors, present coverage of interventional neuroradiology, neurointensive care, prion diseases and their diagnoses, neurogenetics, and many other new developments. Online at www.expertconsult.com, you’ll have access to a downloadable image library, videos, and the fully searchable text for the dynamic, multimedia content you need to apply the latest approaches in diagnosis and management.
- Access the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com, along with downloadable images, video demonstrations, and reference updates.
- Stay current on advances in interventional neuroradiology, neurointensive care, prion diseases, neurogenetics, and more.
- See exactly how neurological disorders present with online videos of EEG and seizures, movement disorders, EMG, cranial neuropathies, disorders of upper and lower motor neurons.
- Keep up with developments in the field through significant revisions to the text, including brand-new chapters on neuromodulation and psychogenic disorders and a completely overhauled neuroimaging section.
- Tap into the expertise of more than 150 leading neurologists-50 new to this edition.
- Find answers easily through an intuitive organization by both symptom and grouping of diseases that mirrors the way you practice.
- Diagnose and manage the full range of neurological disorders with authoritative and up-to-date guidance.
- Refer to key information at-a-glance through a full-color design and layout that makes the book easier to consult.
Publication Date: April 12, 2012
- Robert B. Daroff, MD, Chief of Staff and Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs, University Hospitals of Cleveland, Cleveland, OH;
- Gerald M Fenichel, MD, Professor of Neurology and Pediatrics and Chairman, Department of Neurology, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine; Neurologist-in-Chief, Vanderbilt University Hospital and Vanderbilt Children’s Hospital, Nashville, TN
- Joseph Jankovic, MD, Distinguished Chair in Movement Disorders, Professor of Neurology and Director, Parkinson’s Disease Center and Movement Disorders Clinic, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX;
- John C. Mazziotta, MD, PhD, Chair, Department of Neurology; Pierson-Lovelace Invetigator; Stark Chair in Neurology; Director, Brain Mapping Center; Associate Director, Semel Institute, David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California – Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California