Tumors and Tumor-like Conditions of the Lung and Pleura is a superb visual resource that brings the state-of-the-art in thoracic diagnosis straight to the lab bench. Cesar A. Moran and Saul Suster are internationally recognized experts in pulmonary pathology who present a coherent and consistent approach to interpretation and diagnosis. Through more than 900 stunning photographs and a consistent, user-friendly format, this resource provides quality guidance on the diagnostic problems you face in everyday practice. You’ll get a host of innovative, practice-oriented features unavailable in any other text that streamline and facilitate diagnostic decision-making. Written by practitioners for practitioners, this visual resource is designed for quick and easy use. You can’t afford to be without it.
- Features over 900 high-quality full-color illustrations so you can recognize and diagnose any tissue sample under the microscope.
- Presents immunohistochemical and genetic features wherever relevant for comprehensive information on all of the investigative contexts important to formulating an accurate diagnosis.
- Includes summary tables throughout the text to simplify and clarify complex discussions and enable “at a glance” comparisons between entities.
- Provides practical advice from experts on pitfalls in differential diagnosis to help you avoid diagnostic errors.
Publication Date: April 5, 2010
- Cesar A. Moran, MD, Professor of Pathology, Director of Surgical Pathology, Department of Pathology, The University of Texas, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Texas and
- Saul Suster, MD, Professor and Vice Chair of Pathology, Director of Anatomic Pathology, Department of Pathology, Ohio State University, Columbus, OH