Neuromuscular Disorders presents a multi-disciplinary approach to the management and therapeutic treatment of the full range of neuromuscular disorders and resulting complications. Dr. Tulio Bertorini and a contributing team of the world’s leading authorities in the field provide the latest tools and strategies for minimizing disability and maximizing quality of life…in print and online at expertconsult.com.
- Access the fully searchable text online at expertconsult.com, along with a downloadable image library and links to PubMed.
- Effectively treat your patients using the latest management tools and targeted therapeutic strategies.
- Manage all neuromuscular disorders as well as resulting complications through comprehensive coverage of diagnosis and evaluations, treatments, and outcomes.
- Apply the multi-disciplinary approach of an expert in clinical neuromuscular care and a team of world-renown contributors.
- Easily refer to tools for diagnosis, treatment algorithms, and drug tables included throughout the text.
Publication Date: September 22, 2010
- Tulio E. Bertorini, MD, Professor, Departments of Neurology and Pathology, University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis; Co-Director, Neurology Training Program; Director, Clinical Neurophysiology Training Program, University of Tennessee Health Science Center; Director, Neurology and Electromyography Laboratory, Methodist University Hospital, Wesley Neurology Clinic, Wesley Neuromuscular Laboratory, and Midsouth Muscular Dystrophy Association Clinic, Memphis, TN