While many books are available on disaster medicine, none is specifically devoted to the role of physicians in the management celebrity nudes of patients exposed to radiation leakage from a damaged nuclear power plant. Radiation Disaster Medicine aims to fill this void based on the response to the Fukushima nuclear accident. Each chapter addresses principles and practices of radiation medicine within the specific context of that accident. Topics covered include the role of physicians in radiation disasters, the concepts of external and internal exposure, prehospital and hospital response, disaster behavioral health, and radiation emergency response from the perspective of national and international institutions. Most of the contributors are active educators and researchers in radiation medicine with first-hand experience in dealing with prehospital triage and management of patients within secondary and tertiary care hospitals in Japan.
Donate to help us maintain service!
Ryushare backup link will be added for all books within 1-2 week.
Which file hosting do you like?
Buy cheap ebooks
- Postgraduate Orthopaedics: The Candidate’s Guide to the FRCS (Tr and Orth) Examination
- Postgraduate Orthopaedics: The Candidate’s Guide to the FRCS (TR & Orth) Examination
- Colorectal Surgery – Print & E-Book: A Companion to Specialist Surgical Practice 5th Edition
- Blepharoplasty: Thomas Procedures in Facial Plastic Surgery
- Non-Invasive Cosmetic Procedures: Thomas Procedures in Facial Plastic Surgery
- admin on Hypertension: A Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease: Expert Consult – Online and Print, 2nd edition
- dr cary on Diagnostic Histopathology of Tumors: 2 Volume Set: Expert Consult – Online and Print 4e
- Edson on Hypertension: A Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease: Expert Consult – Online and Print, 2nd edition
- admin on Microelectrode Recording in Movement Disorder Surgery
- GBSYGBSY on Neuromuscular Disorders in Clinical Practice