While many books are available on disaster medicine, none is specifically devoted to the role of physicians in the management of patients exposed to radiation leakage from a damaged nuclear power plant. Radiation Disaster Medicine aims to fill this void based on the response to the Fukushima nuclear accident. Each chapter addresses principles and practices of radiation medicine within the specific context of that accident. Topics covered include the role of physicians in radiation disasters, the concepts of external and internal exposure, prehospital and hospital response, disaster behavioral health, and radiation emergency response from the perspective of national and international institutions. Most of the contributors are active educators and researchers in radiation medicine with first-hand experience in dealing with prehospital triage and management of patients within secondary and tertiary care hospitals in Japan.
Donate to help us maintain service!
Ryushare backup link will be added for all books within 1-2 week.
Which file hosting do you like?
Buy cheap ebooks
- sagamate on Neurogenetics
- Crystal on Occupational Therapy for Physical Dysfunction 6th edition
- admin on Evidence-Based Physical Diagnosis: Expert Consult – Online and Print, 3rd edition
- pi on Evidence-Based Physical Diagnosis: Expert Consult – Online and Print, 3rd edition
- admin on Hypertension: A Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease: Expert Consult – Online and Print, 2nd edition