Since 1954, Campbell-Walsh Urology has been internationally recognized as the pre-eminent text in its field. Edited by Alan J. Wein, MD, PhD(hon), Louis R. Kavoussi, MD, , Alan W. Partin, MD, PhD, Craig A. Peters, MD, FACS, FAAP, and the late Andrew C. Novick, MD, it provides you with everything you need to know at every stage of your career, covering the entire breadth and depth of urology – from anatomy and physiology through the latest diagnostic approaches and medical and surgical treatments. Thoroughly updated to reflect new and rapidly changing areas in urology practice – including the latest AUA and EAU Guidelines as well as Incontinence Practice Guidelines – this new edition continues to set the standard for all other resources of its kind. New or expanded coverage includes the latest advancements in robotic and laparoscopic bladder surgery, open surgery of the kidney, management of metastic and invasive bladder cancer, and more! An abundance of full-color illustrations, detailed procedural video clips, and the insight of world authorities on every aspect of your field equip you with the proven, evidence-based guidance you need to successfully overcome a full range of challenges seen in practice. Definitive, practical answers are at your fingertips in print and online at www.expertconsult.com, with regular quarterly updates to keep you at the forefront of this ever-evolving specialty.
NEW TO THIS EDITION
- Stay on the cutting edge with online updates .
- Get trusted perspectives and insights from hundreds of well-respected global contributors, all of whom are at the top and the cutting edge of their respective fields.
- Stay current with the latest knowledge and practices. Brand-new chapters and comprehensive updates throughout include new information on perioperative care in adults and children, premature ejaculation, retroperitoneal tumors, nocturia, and more! Meticulously revised chapters cover the most recent advancements in robotic and laparoscopic bladder surgery, open surgery of the kidney, management of metastic and invasive bladder cancer, and many other hot topics!
Reference information quickly thanks to a new, streamlined print format and easily searchable online access to supplemental figures, tables, additional references, and expanded discussions as well as procedural videos, case studies, and more at www.expertconsult.com.
- Be certain with expert, dependable, accurate answers for every stage of your career from the most comprehensive, definitive text in the field! Required reading for all urology residents, Campbell-Walsh Urology is the predominant reference used by The American Board of Urology for its board examination questions.
- Visually grasp and better understand critical information with the aid of algorithms, photographs, radiographs, and line drawings to illustrate essential concepts, nuances of clinical presentation and technique, and decision-making.
Publication Date: July 27, 2011
- Alan J. Wein, MD, PhD (Hon), Professor and Chair, Division of Urology, University of Pennsylvania Health System, Philadelphia, PA;
- Louis R. Kavoussi, MD, Chairman, Department of Urology, North Shore-LIJ Health System, Long Island, NY; Professor of Urology, New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY;
- Andrew C. Novick, MD, Chairman, Glickman Urological Institute, Cleveland Clinic Foundation; Professor of Surgery, Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine, Cleveland, OH;
- Alan W. Partin, MD, PhD, David Hall McConnell Professor and Director, The Brady Urological Institute, The Johns Hopkins Medical Institution, Baltimore, MD and
- Craig A. Peters, MD, FACS, FAAP, Chief, Surgical Innovation, Technology and Translation Principal Investigator, Sheikh Zayed Institute for Pediatric Surgical Innovation Children’s National Medical Center Washington, DC