Pediatric Imaging: Case Review, by Thierry A.G.M. Huisman, MD, tests your ability to interpret a wide range of images seen in practice. The completely revised edition of this title in the popular Case Review series features all-new cases and superb-quality accompanying images that explore the newest imaging modalities, including the newest technology in post processing such as lung reconstruction and tractography of fibers within the brain. This complete study of pediatric imaging has been reorganized anatomically for quick reference and easy board review. This book contains approximately 200 cases-organized by difficulty-and 400 images-with questions and answers, diagnoses, commentary, references, and cross-references to Pediatric Radiology: The Requisites.
NEW TO THIS EDITION
- Get a fresh perspective from 200 new cases reflecting the most recent changes in pediatric imaging, including the newest technology in post processing such as lung reconstruction and tractography of fibers within the brain, and expert guidance from new editor Dr. Thierry Huisman, Director of Pediatric Radiology at Johns Hopkins.
- Spend less time searching and more time learning with easy-to-navigate chapters focused on visual identification and diagnosis, and reorganized by degree of case difficulty and then by body part within each category.
- Study effectively with content that mimics the format of official exams as well as the everyday clinical experience-offering highly effective preparation for certification, recertification, and practice.
- Distinguish between common and rare diagnoses with 200 case studies organized into ”Opening Round,” ”Fair Game,” and ”Challenge” sections that present varying levels of difficulty and occurrences.
- Clearly see and interpret 400 high-quality, state-of-the-art images representing a wide range of clinical situations encountered in pediatric imaging.
- Supplement your Pediatrics board prep and get greater depth of information with easy cross-referencing to companion
Publication Date: July 15, 2010
- Thierry A. G. M. Huisman, MD, Medical Director, Pediatric Radiology, The Russel H. Morgan Department of Radiology and Radiological Science, Johns Hopkins Medicine, Baltimore, MD