NMS Obstetrics and Gynecology delivers clinically relevant content in quick-review outline format for students engaged in the obstetrics and gynecology rotation. Cases, questions, and a comprehensive exam combine to provide additional support, whether the student is preparing for the SHELF exam or USMLE Step 2. Differential diagnosis and diagnostic testing information is easily visible for rapid review before seeing a patient or presenting on rounds. The text’s easy-to-navigate, two-color design features wide margins for note-taking.
- NEW! Includes two new chapters on office care of the gynecologic patient and disorders of sexual development
- NEW! Features detailed coverage of breast cancer in the chapter on breast disease
- NEW! Incorporates current ACOG recommendations regarding medical and surgical treatments
- NEW! Presents new figures and techniques, such as robotic surgery, throughout the appropriate chapters
- Provides USMLE-style questions at the end of each chapter to reinforce key points
- Links students to the Companion web site for full text online, cases, and a comprehensive exam
Publication Date: Oct 6, 2011