Gain easy visual access to the common conditions and problems most often encountered in obstetrics and gynecology practice! This resource pairs more than 250 exquisite Netter images with concise descriptions of the most current medical thinking on common diseases/conditions, diagnostics, treatments, and protocols for a single easy-to-use quick reference. New and expanded coverage including a new section on gynaecological and obstetric procedures, overviews of preventative women’s health, healthy pregnancy, and counseling place need-to-know guidance at your fingertips for regular office visits, while short reference lists cite graded evidence-based studies for more in-depth research. The result is a superb source for fast clinical reference as well as patient and staff education.
New to This Edition
- Presents topics of importance to obstetrics and gynecology practice, including common procedures, health maintenance schedules, healthy pregnancy check-ups, contraception, counseling, and other preventive care.
- Includes an evidence-based reference list in each chapter, enabling you to research further into clinical studies with varying levels of evidence.
- Includes coverage of pathophysiology, when important, for clinical management.
- Features concise text with standardized headings for quick access to expert medical thinking.
- Presents more than 250 exquisite Netter and Netter-style illustrations that provide a quick and memorable overview of each disease.
Publication Date: December 17, 2008
- Roger P. Smith, MD, Professor, Ambulatory Care Director, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Missouri, Kansas City; Attending Physician, Truman Medical Center, Kansas City, MO