The new, 5th Edition of Endocrine Secrets, by Michael McDermott, MD, continues the tradition of the highly popular Secrets Series®. A two-color page layout, question-and-answer approach, and chapter containing the “Top 100 Secrets” offer a quick and current overview of essential knowledge in endocrinology. Updates throughout equip you with cutting-edge coverage, while new contributors present the latest perspectives. A wealth of user-friendly featuresincluding valuable pearls, tips, and memory aidshelp you to learn more efficiently. It all adds up to the perfect concise board review or handy clinical resource.
New to This Edition
- Features updates throughout to provide you with a current overview of the field of endocrinology.
- Includes the contributions of new authors who present the latest perspectives.
- Provides pearls, tips, and memory aids that help you learn more efficiently.
- Expedites reference and review with a question-and-answer format, bulleted lists, mnemonics, and tips from the authors.
- Includes a chapter containing the “Top 100 Secrets” in endocrinology, enabling you to quickly review essential material.
- Uses a two-color page layout that makes reference easier.
- Features a convenient pocket size for easy access to key information.
Publication Date: March 6, 2009
- Michael T. McDermott, MD, Professor of Medicine, Division of Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes, University of Colorado School of Medicine, Denver, CO