Revised and updated, Neurology Secrets, 5th Edition has the answers you need. A two-color page layout, portable size, and a list of the “Top 100 Secrets” in neurology help you better meet the challenges you face today. You’ll find all the features you rely on from the Secrets Series®-a question-and-answer format, lists, mnemonics, tables, and an informal tone-that make study or reference fast and easy.
• Expedites reference and review with a question-and-answer format, bulleted lists, mnemonics, and practical tips from the authors.
• Features a two-color page layout, “Key Points” boxes, and lists of useful web sites to enhance your reference power.
• Presents a chapter containing “Top 100 Secrets,” providing you with a quick and concise overview of essential material for last-minute study or self-assessment.
• Fits comfortably in the pocket of your lab coat to allow quick access to essential information when you need it the most.
• Presents completely revised chapters, covering all of today’s most common neurologic conditions and their treatment to keep you up to date.
The book contains black-and-white illustrations.