Setting a new standard for the study of anatomy, the Thieme Atlas of Anatomy, with access to WinkingSkull.com PLUS, is more than a collection of anatomical images–it is an indispensable resource for anyone who works with the human body.
Praise for the Atlas of Anatomy: General Anatomy and Musculoskeletal System:
This atlas contains superior illustrations of the musculoskeletal system of the trunk, upper, and lower extremities, as well as a concise but very informative overview of general anatomical concepts.
–American Association of Anatomists News
- An innovative, user-friendly format in which each two-page spread presents a self-contained guide to a specific topic
- 1,700 original, full-color illustrations and 100 tables present comprehensive coverage of the musculoskeletal system, general anatomy, surface anatomy, and embryology
- Hundreds of clinical applications emphasize the vital link between anatomical structure and function
- Expertly rendered cross-sections, x-rays, and CT and MRI scans vividly demonstrate clinical anatomy
- Clearly labeled images help the reader easily identify each structure
- Summary tables appear throughout — ideal for rapid review
- A scratch-off code provides acces
s to WinkingSkull.com PLUS, an interactive online study aid, featuring over 600 full-color anatomy illustrations and radiographs, labels-on, labels-off functionality, and timed self-tests
The Atlas of Anatomy series also features Neck and Internal Organs and Head and Neuroanatomy. Each atlas is available in softcover and hardcover and includes access to WinkingSkull.com PLUS.
Publication Date: March 1, 2010
- Michael Schuenke, M.D., Ph.D., Institute of Anatomy Christian Albrecht University Kiel;
- Erik Schulte, M.D., Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology johannes Gutenberg University
- Udo Schumacher, M.D., FRCPath, CBiol, FIBiol, DSc, Institute of Anatomy II: Experimental Morphology Center for Experimental Medicine University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf