This practical, up-to-date, bedside-oriented radiation oncology book encompasses the essential aspects of the subject with coverage on radiation physics, radiobiology, and clinical radiation oncology. The first two sections examine concepts that are crucial in radiation physics and radiobiology. The third section describes radiation treatment regimens appropriate for the main cancer sites and tumor types.
Donate to help us maintain service!
Ryushare backup link will be added for all books within 1-2 week.
Which file hosting do you like?
Buy cheap ebooks
- Surgery of the Thyroid and Parathyroid Glands: Expert Consult Premium Edition – Enhanced Online Features and Print 2nd Edition
- Kirklin/Barratt-Boyes Cardiac Surgery: Expert Consult – Online and Print (2-Volume Set) 4th Edition
- Surgery of the Thyroid and Parathyroid Glands / Edition 2
- Temporal Bone Dissection Manual with 3D presentations
- The Parathyroid Glands: Imaging and Surgery
- admin on Microelectrode Recording in Movement Disorder Surgery
- GBSYGBSY on Neuromuscular Disorders in Clinical Practice
- tanidzaki on Microelectrode Recording in Movement Disorder Surgery
- admin on Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease, 8th Edition
- Abdul Rahman on Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease, 8th Edition